6/06/2012

080. THE BEST OF RESORT 2013

Shows of Resort collections for 2013 are coming to an end, and I already found a few of my absolutely favourite projects. Choice is much smaller, but I pay respects for designers such as Karl Lagerfeld or Marc Jacobs, who despite of the amount of work they have during whole year, still find time to create amazing cruise collections. Some of Pree, Rebecca Minkoff and 3.1 Phillip Lim looks, completely captivated me. Here, some of my propositions:
---------------------------------------
Pokazy kolekcji Resort 2013 dobiegają końca a ja znalazłam już kilka moich absolutnie ulubionych projektów. Wybór jest o wiele mniejszy, ale składam wyrazy szacunku dla projektantów takich jak Karl Lagerfeld czy Marc Jacobs, którzy przy ilości pracy, którą mają w ciągu roku, wciąż znajdują czas na tworzenie świetnych kolekcji cruise. Część looków od Preen, Rebecci Minkoff i 3.1 Phillip Lim kompletnie mnie urzekło. Moje propozycje:

3.1 PHILLIP LIM:





PREEN:



REBECCA MINKOFF:         





(I managed to attend The KDMS concert at Miasto Cypel in Warsaw, they are fantastic! Actually one of my favourite band)

NINA

1 comment:

  1. Lim chyba zawsze pokazuje coś, co chciałabym mieć w swojej szafie!

    ReplyDelete